Sat, Jul 16|
Sterling Grove - Surprise
Sterling Grove CPR / Babysitting
Interested in babysitting? Prepare yourself for the responsibilities that go along with caring for infants and children. You'll also learn basic CPR, choking, basic first aid techniques, & child safety practices.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST
Sterling Grove - Surprise, 17193 W Montpelier St, Surprise, AZ 85388, USA
About the Event
Childcare & Babysitting Safety
- Interested in babysitting? Prepare yourself for the responsibilities that go along with caring for infants and children. You'll also learn basic CPR, how to help someone who is choking, basic first aid techniques, and child safety practices.
- Age Requirement: 10+ years old. Co-ed.
- Each student receives a workbook to keep and a Babysitting Safety Certification card. Bring a non-perishable snack, drink, pen, and paper to class.
See More >>
- Must pay in FULL prior to attending a training class. Do NOT attend a class without paying prior, you will be turned away.
- Classes fill quickly. All classes are first come, first serve.
- All classes are subject to change based on Community Registration.
- NO CANCELLATIONS. NO CHANGES. NO REFUNDS. Once payment has been submitted, AERT does not issue refunds, cancellations, or allow changes to classes for any reason. Please be sure to attend your scheduled class. If you miss the class for any reason (i.e., lost, late, emergency) you will forfeit payment.
CPR / Childcare & Babysitting Safety$55.00+$1.38 service fee