Tue, Oct 19|
AERT Admin Office # C-208
SKILL ASSESSMENT: PHOENIX
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2021, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM MST
AERT Admin Office # C-208, 11225 N 28th Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA
About the Event
BLENDED LEARNING: ONLINE TRAINING & HANDS ON SKILL ASSESSMENT
- After completing the online portion, print the certificate and bring it to your scheduled skill assessment. You must have fully completed the online training portion prior to the scheduled skill assessment time. It is essential that you bring your completion certificate with you as “proof” that you have completed the first portion.
- Online coursework and/or instructions for the in-person Skill Assessment will be sent to the email provided within 1-2 business days.
- If you want to register for both the online class and hands-on skill assessment, then select the “ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS” ticket option.
- If you would like to take the online course only, then select the “ONLINE COURSE ONLY” ticket option. Note: A hands-on skill assessment is still required to receive your 2 years certification card and can be scheduled within 60 days.
- If you have already completed your online training within the past 60-days, then select the “SKILLS ONLY” ticket option.
- Each student will be required to demonstrate hands on CPR skills for this course. This hands-on skill component is required to satisfy OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
- Upon successful completion for both portions you will be issued a 2-year AERT CPR / AED & BASIC FIRST AID Certification card. This is the same certification card that you would receive if attending an in-person community class and is valid for 2-years.
- NO CANCELLATIONS. NO CHANGES. NO REFUNDS. Make sure that you select the correct option. Once payment has been submitted, AERT does not issue refunds, cancellations, or allow changes to classes for any reason. Please be sure to attend your scheduled skill assessment time. If you miss for any reason (i.e., lost, late, emergency) you will forfeit payment.
- If you have questions or not sure which option to select, please call (623) 561-0068.
ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS
+$2.13 service fee
Includes both components; Online training and the hands on skills. AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid
+$2.13 service fee0
ONLINE COURSE ONLY
+$1.25 service fee
AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid Note: A hands-on skill assessment is still required to receive your 2 years certification card and can be scheduled within 60 days.
+$1.25 service fee0
SKILLS ONLY - AERT CPR/AED
+$0.88 service fee
This is for those who have already completed the online training (within past 60 days). Hands on skills test only. - AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid
+$0.88 service fee0