Thu, Jun 10|
AERT Admin Office
Skill Assessment - Phoenix
BLENDED TRAINING Part 1: Online Course + Part 2: Hands-On Skill Assessment = Certification Card
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2021, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM MST
AERT Admin Office, 11225 N 28th Dr, C-208 Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA
About the Event
- After completing the online portion, print the certificate and bring it to your scheduled skill assessment. You must have fully completed the online training portion prior to the scheduled skill assessment time. It is essential that you bring your completion certificate with you as “proof” that you have completed the first portion.
- If you have already completed your online training within the past 60-days, then select the “SKILLS ONLY” ticket option.
- If you want to register for the online class and come in for the skills, then select the “ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS” ticket option.
- Each student will be required to practice hands on CPR skills for this course. This hands-on skill component is required to satisfy OSHA and other regulatory requirements
- Upon successful completion for both portions you will be issued a 2-year AERT CPR / AED & BASIC FIRST AID Certification card. This is the same certification card that you would receive if attending an in-person community class and is valid for 2-years.
- NO CANCELLATIONS. NO CHANGES. NO REFUNDS. Make sure that you select the correct option. Once payment has been submitted, AERT does not issue refunds, cancellations, or allow changes to classes for any reason. Please be sure to attend your scheduled skill assessment time. If you miss for any reason (i.e., lost, late, emergency) you will forfeit payment.
- If you have questions, please call (623)561-0068.
SKILLS ONLY - AERT CPR/AED
SKILLS ONLY - AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) with Basic First Aid
ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS
ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS - AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid