Wed, Jan 05|
AERT Training Center: Glendale # 6
SKILL ASSESSMENT: GLENDALE
Online & Hands-on Blended Training Option
Time & Location
Jan 05, 2022, 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM MST
AERT Training Center: Glendale # 6, 9164 N 43rd Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302, USA
About the Event
CPR/AED (infant, child, adult) & FIRST AID
BLENDED LEARNING : ONLINE TRAINING & HANDS ON SKILL ASSESSMENT
- After completing the online portion, print the certificate and bring it to your scheduled skill assessment. You must have fully completed the online training (within the past 60 days) portion prior to the scheduled skill assessment time. It is essential that you bring your completion certificate with you as “proof” that you have completed the first portion.
- If you have already completed your online training within the past 60-days, then select the “SKILLS ONLY” option.
- If you want to register for the online class and come in for the skills, then select the “ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS” ticket option. You will receive an email with the online coursework along with instructions on what to expect when you come for the hands-on in person portion. This email will be sent within 24-48 hours of registration. (You can expect a quicker response when registering during business hours. Monday-Friday)
- If you would like to register for the online course, select “ONLINE COURSE ONLY” option. This will provide you the online coursework for you to complete. Then, if you want to receive your certification you would register for the SKILL ASSESSMENT. Your online coursework will be sent to you by email within 24-48 hours of registration. (You can expect a quicker response when registering during business hours. Monday-Friday)
- Each student will be required to demonstrate hands on CPR skills for this course. This hands-on skill component is required to satisfy OSHA and other regulatory requirements
- Upon successful completion for both portions you will be issued a 2-year AERT CPR / AED & BASIC FIRST AID Certification card. This is the same certification card that you would receive if attending an in-person community class and is valid for 2-years.
- NO CANCELLATIONS. NO CHANGES. NO REFUNDS. Make sure that you select the correct option. Once payment has been submitted, AERT does not issue refunds, cancellations, or allow changes to classes for any reason. Please be sure to attend your scheduled skill assessment time. If you miss for any reason (i.e., lost, late, emergency) you will forfeit payment.
- Online option is not available for CPR BLS/ Pro Healthcare level.
- If you have questions, please call (623)561-0068.
SKILLS ONLY - AERT CPR/AED
This is for those who have already completed the online training (within past 60 days). Hands on skills test only. - AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid$35.00+$0.88 service fee
ONLINE COURSE & SKILLS
Includes both components; Online training and the hands on skills. AERT CPR/AED (Infant/Child/Adult) & Basic First Aid$85.00+$2.13 service fee
ONLINE COURSE ONLY
Online CPR & FIRST AID Coursework$50.00+$1.25 service fee